Once the little bundle of joy arrives, we’ll stagger sessions throughout the first two years to capture those exciting milestones. Your child will change quickly over the course of two years. Regular sessions are a great way to capture all those memories/milestones and eliminate the stress of finding a photographer or studio for each session. Using the same photographer over the course of a year will allow you to build a relationship them, share ideas for future sessions and have a consistent look throughout the year. The photographer will get to know you and learn the looks/styles that you love the most.
You'll also rest assured that all the images captured during the maternity session and first two years are saved, backed up and readily available if you lose your images.
Booking sessions is easy. If life throws a curve ball, flexible rescheduling is available. No extra fees.
Maternity session – between 27-36 weeks of pregnancy
Newborn session - done in the first twelve days of life (baby is naked, wrapped or in a diaper)
Three month session - focuses on head/neck control and belly time
Six month session - focuses on sitting with or without support and belly time
Nine month session - focuses belly time or rolling on floor, sitting and standing with support
First birthday session - can include a cake smash or a themed session
Eighteen month session – walking/crawling and on the go!
Two year session – a themed birthday session is in order without the messy cake smash!
- Client will receive a full CD images after each session (around 40). Additional images will be available at a discounted rate in the gallery or parents may purchase prints at a discounted rate. (Returning clients* will receive all images on a flash drive that will be used throughout the two years.)
- Every gallery can be shared with family and friends. Anyone can order prints from the gallery. It is a great way for family to get prints with no effort on your part. Budget friendly print prices available.
- I recommend picking out a prop, stuffed animal or some sort of theme that will be used in every session. It always you to see how your child has grown and makes for a wonderful collage. Examples include: outfits on a line (child wears the outfit as he/she reaches that age), stuffed animal(s) that goes with their nursery theme, a wood letter of the first initial of their name, a special blanket, a theme (Disney) and etc. Please feel free to ask me for ideas.
- A flash drive can be provided at the newborn session. The flash drive will have all the digital images loaded by session. If purchased at the newborn session, client will receive the flash drive after each session with their burned CD (unless you forget to return it to me at the beginning of each new session). This will allow you to have access to all the images after each session and acts as a "backup" to the CD.
- Parents and siblings are allowed to be in each session for a handout of images. Want to upgrade a session to include more family images? You can upgrade any session for $20. The upgrade will focus half the session on family and/or sibling images.
- Misplace or lose a CD from a session. No worries. A new CD can be purchased for $5 to cover the costs of the CD and mailing it.
- No set up fees for the Bundle offer.
- Travel fees may apply. Please ask.
A $50 non-refundable booking fee is due to reserve the package offer for you or someone expecting a baby (this can be paid at maternity session). Clients can pay the entire package at the newborn session ($725 less $50 deposit = $675) or make payments ($200 at newborn session, $200 at three month session and remaining balance at first birthday session). Other payment arrangements can be made - please ask.